The infinix Note 3 has started receiving Android 7.0 Nougat update. This has been confirmed to be the first Infinix device to receive Android 7.0 Nougat Over-The-air.
The Note 3 was launched last year with a 6.0 FHD screen, 4G connectivity, Fingerprint sensor, 6.0 MarshMallow. It has a 2gb RAM and an internal memory of 16GB….All backed up with a 4000Mah Battery and a full metal body.
FEATURES OF THE NEW UPDATES:
- Split screen of apps
- Brand new pull-down shortcuts and toggles
- Improved battery backup for the Note 3
The update is said to be 1.6GB in size, so you need to have at least 2GB of data in your device to do this update, Your device needs to be charged to atleast 80% for this update to avoid story that touch.
1. Goto your phone settings
2. Scroll down to ‘About Phone’
3. Click on it and open ‘System Updates’
4. You must see the update there, When your ready, Click start only when you’ve done the needed procedure above.
Incase you don’t see the update, Wait a little for the update to get to your device.
If you liked this article, Please share using the buttons below.